2017 Results

Full Version: EIL Engineers India Limited 60 online Management Trainee posts 2016 | Download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

namstcall me tilda lacie i wish to inform you Engineers India Limited EIL online Recruitments 2016 for 60 Management Trainee posts 2016 Qualification : Minimum 60% in B.E / B.Tech ( civil , Electrical , Cse , IT , Mech, Chemical ) ., Name of the post and Details : Management Trainee : 60 posts ., Last dates for submission of application : 25.05.2016. ., You can downloads online application forms , Results , study materials for MT posts in EIL 2016 at http://www.engineersindia.com ., The interested candidates can apply the post through online on or before May 25th 2016 ., Age Limit :25 Years

hi intimate friends am Dugan from Kazakhstan in city of TongreSaintMartin doing Quantity surveyor, and i have distract, In my school named Grinnell College lecture had taken a day work related to a EIL Engineers India Limited 60 online Management Trainee posts 2016 | Download , and i am very helpless to get abstract about EIL Engineers India Limited 60 online Management Trainee posts 2016 | Download , and can some one kindly help me to resolve the inconvenience immediately , i would be thankful the reason is my institution staff asking me to do this..